About Federation of Finnish Enterprises
The Federation of Finnish Enterprises is an interest and service organisation for small and medium sized enterprises and their owners. Our task is to improve the position of entrepreneurs and the requirements for entrepreneurship, and to make Finland an entrepreneurial society.
Our member entrepreneurs share a passion and enthusiasm for entrepreneurship, the freedom to do their work well, the willingness and ability to take risks and a sense of responsibility for themselves and others.
The most important reasons to belong to the entrepreneur organisation are lobbying and counselling services as well as a desire to be a part of the entrepreneur community and meet other entrepreneurs.
As Finland’s largest organisation, representing 115,000 enterprises, we work every day to support free entrepreneurship and an entrepreneur-positive society.
Some results achieved as a result of collective lobbying on the part of entrepreneurs
- The one-time dividend taxation encouraging entrepreneurship and risk taking has been preserved despite pressure for change.
- Social security for entrepreneurs and their family members has improved.
- The Tax Account has reduced the amount of bureaucracy required for enterprises.
- The payment programme for the loan arrangement will be shortened — a quicker new beginning for entrepreneurs.
- More and more municipalities are evaluating the effects of their actions on enterprises.
- More and more municipalities have restructured their services by broadening the use of such things as purchasing services and service vouchers.
- Education and training in entrepreneurship has been strengthened at all levels of education