Examples of results
Results of our joint efforts for the benefit of entrepreneurs
- The entrepreneurs' influence in social decision-making has increased markedly.
- The taxation burden for entrepreneurs has been reduced to encourage business and stricter taxation for owner entrepreneurs has been prevented.
- Improved social security for entrepreneurs related to unemployment, illness and retirement, amongst other things.
- The possibility for a new start for entrepreneurs with problems has improved.
- Entrepreneurs are valued because small and medium-sized enterprises create workplaces also in difficult times.
- Possibility for enterprises to provide public services.
- Municipalities take the entrepreneurs' prerequisites for operation into consideration.
- A high status of entrepreneurship in education.
- The long-term goal of The Federation of Finnish Enterprises to reduce barriers to employment is starting to bring results.
Examples of the results for 2015
- Increasing the opportunities for local agreements has been recorded in the goverment programme.
- The government programme includes an unusually high nummber of goals relevant for enterprises.
- Help for small entrepreneurs: general payment term of 30 days in payments between companies.
- An increased VAT minimum threshold relief.
- The payment term of inheritance and gift tax extended from five to seven years in case of change of generation.
- Automatic periodic inspections of environmental permits have been terminated.
- Land extraction and environmental permit processes will be combined.
- Discussion prompted by entrepreneurs brought results: almost one quarter of the members of parliament have a background in enterprises.