Examples of results
Results of our joint efforts for the benefit of entrepreneurs
- Entrepreneurs’ influence in social decision-making has increased significantly.
- The taxation burden for entrepreneurs has been reduced to encourage business, and heavier taxation for business owners has been prevented.
- Improved social security for entrepreneurs in unemployment, illness and retirement, among other things.
- The opportunity for entrepreneurs with problems to make a fresh start has improved.
- Entrepreneurs are valued because small and medium-sized enterprises create workplaces in difficult times.
- Possibility for enterprises to provide public services.
- Municipalities take the things entrepreneurs need to do business into consideration.
- Entrepreneurship is highly regarded in education.
- The long-term goal of Suomen Yrittäjät to reduce barriers to employment is starting to yield results.
Examples of the results for 2015
- Increasing the opportunities for local agreements has been included in the programme for government.
- The programme for government includes an unusually high number of goals relevant to SMEs.
- Help for small entrepreneurs: general payment term of 30 days for payments between companies.
- Increased relief for turnover exceeding the minimum VAT threshold.
- Payment term of inheritance and gift tax extended from five to seven years when ownership is transferred to the next generation.
- Automatic periodic inspections of environmental permits have been terminated.
- Land extraction and environmental permit processes will be merged.
- Discussion prompted by entrepreneurs brought results: almost one quarter of MPs have an entrepreneurial background.