Starting Your Own Business Guide is ready for downloading
In our guide we tell you:
- How do I choose right type of company in Finland? Sole trader, limited partnership or limited liability company? Where to get help when thinking about which type of company to register.
- How do i write a business plan? Don't be afraid of doing a business plan - this is how to do it easilyWhy do a business plan?
- How do I apply for initial funding? What you must do to receive initial funding?
- Entrepreneur's permits and notifications
- Permits and notifications a new entrepreneur should remember
- Company registration form: How to fill in the company registration form - 8 essentials
- How do I set up correct invoicing for my business? Quick guidance for a new entrepreneur
- What are an entrepreneur's obligations? 6 things an entrepreneur must always see to
- Marketing checklist: Do you want customers to find your product or service? How should I invest in marketing?
Entrepreneurship is an attitude and a passion. It’s about wanting to do things better, with professional pride every day. It’s wonderful that you’ve chosen this path.
Download the free guide here: https://startabusiness.yrittajat.fi/.