HEI Network: Business & Leisure trip to Oslo
Welcome to HEI Network trip to Oslo.
Flights, hotels and meals are self-financed. Official program is free of charge.
See the preliminary programme below. All the participants will get detailed and updated programme before the trip.
Let us know your participation by registering here
Venue: Finnish Ambassador's Residence, Thomas Heftyes gate 3, Oslo (Entrance from Sophus Lies gate)
12.30 - 14.20
- Welcome words, Chair Raija Lehtinen, HEI Network
- Welcome to Norway, Ambassador Erik Lundberg, Embassy of Finland
- Robotisation took Finnish Startup to Norway, Lead Developer Tomas Fogel, Digital Workforce - Challenges and possibilities in founding or running business in Norway, Karl-Anders Grønland, Managing partner in the lawfirm SGB Storløkken AS
14.40 – 16.00
- Norwegian Market, Regional Director Markus Laakkonen, Finnvera Oslo
- Team Finland and Business Finland in Norway, Senior Advisor Morten Sand
19.00 Joint dinner at The Clarion Collection Hotel Gabelshus (incl. room price)
13.00 - 14.00 Lunch at Technopolis (self-financed)
14.00 – 16.00
- Bedriftsförbundet (the local organization for enterprises), Administrative Director Olaf Thommessen
- The Regional Organisation of Enterprises in Helsinki, Managing Director Tiina Oksala and Helsinki Entrepreneurs International - HEI Network, HEI Board Member Sarianne Reinikkala
- The Federation of Finnish Enterprises, Head of International Affairs Thomas Palmgren
19.00 Joint dinner at The Clarion Collection Hotel Gabelshus (incl. room price) if not other suggestions
Free time or join Chair Raija Lehtinen visiting Oslo
Suggestions for flights:
15.3. Helsinki-Oslo: Finnair, 07:40 - 08:10
17.3. Oslo-Helsinki: Finnair, 20:20 - 22:45
Suggestions for Hotels:
The Clarion Collection Hotel Gabelshus (incl. joint evening meal)
Prices starting from 143,00 € / Douple room (incl. breakfast, afternoon sweet & evening meal)
(The Clarion Collection Hotel Gabelshus is located in the elegant borough of Frogner, in central Oslo, with plenty of vibrant restaurants and cafés nearby. Oslo's main attractions, such as the Vigelandsparken park, Aker Brygge and the Royal Palace are also within easy reach. )
Happening in Oslo 15-18 March: The world biathlon elite comes to Oslo to compete in the annual Holmenkollen World Cup event. All the events are held in the state-of the-art biathlon stadium in Holmenkollen. Read more
HEI Chair Raija Lehtinen, tel. +358 50 517 4771
HEI Board Member Sarianne Reinikkala, + 358 40 900 0334
Please contact us if you have ideas improving our programme in Oslo!