Talent Boost Berakfast: Successful Company is Diverse
Time: Tuesday, March 3, at 8.45 – 10.30 AM
Venue: Visitor and Innovation Center Joki, Cave
Last fall, the first Talent Boost Breakfast gathered together over 60 professionals interested in benefitting from tools and services for international talent attraction and recruitment. The first Talent Boost Breakfast of 2020 will focus on diversity and how it affects to the success of the company.
This event is also for sharing information and exchanging ideas on how to ease the shortage of skilled labour in Turku & Southwest Finland. Come and share your ideas!
8.30 Registration & Breakfast
- Welcoming words, Pipa Turvanen, Network Manager, Talent Turku, Turku Science Park Ltd.
- Are you ready to recruit international talents? – Tools and campaign to support companies, Satu Salonen, Project Manager, Helsinki Region Chamber of Commerce Chamber Talent Boost project
- Panel discussion: “Added value to the workplace from cultural diversity”
- Mariia Bieskova, Operations and Privacy Manager, Benete Oy
- Tuuli Suominen, Head of People Operations, Silo.ai
- Tuija Kantoluoto, CEO of FoodHR, Naapurin maalaiskana Oy
- Discussion and concrete actions
10.30 End of the event
The event will be held in English.
This Talent Turku event is part of the national Talent Boost programme and is organized by Turku Science Park Ltd, World Trade Center Turku and Business Finland. The event is free of charge and aimed at companies recruiting international workforce and companies interested in international recruitment. For more information, please contact Mrs. Pipa Turvanen ( , 040 729 5364).