Legal counselling for members
Worries or concerns about your business? As a member of Suomen Yrittäjät, you will not be alone with your concerns: almost one hundred Suomen Yrittäjät specialists are here to help and are just a phone call away. Don’t hesitate to get in touch!
For example, ask them about employment legislation, taxation, customer complaints, misleading marketing, data projection and other questions related to your business. We will help you with professional expertise.
Our legal advice experts can answer your calls at 09 229 222 on weekdays from 08:00 to 18:00. Please provide your member number when you call. Unfortunately, we cannot answer questions sent by email.
We have a large membership, and members contact our counselling service tens of thousands of times a year. Because of the high level of calls, you may occasionally have to hold, so set some time aside for your call. We do our best to attend to all callers as quickly as possible.
Please note that the advice line cannot handle legal commissions or draw up or verify contracts and other documents.c
Counselling service topics
- Employment contracts (from signing a contract to end of employment)
- Working hours
- Content and interpretation of collective bargaining agreements
- Employer’s contributions
- Act on Cooperation within Undertakings
- Equality and non-discrimination
- Partnership law and various partnership formats
- Consumer protection
- Data protection
- Dispute resolution
- Non-discrimination and accessibility
- Company contracts
- Delivery contracts
- Properties and construction
- Logistics and transport
- Value-added tax
- Business taxation
- Personal taxation
- Business inheritance and transfers of ownership
- Business restructuring
- Debt restructuring
- Environmental protection
- Environmental damage
- Waste management
- Obligations to the authorities
- Occupational health services
- Work incapacity
- Public procurement
- IT law
- Patents, trademarks, design right, etc.