The most important task of an entrepreneurial organization is to help businesses have good conditions for succeeding, employing people and creating something new. We advocate and serve with a sensitive ear. We work every day for every business.
Helsingin Yrittäjät ry has been advocating on behalf of all business owners in Helsinki since 1939. We are part of a national entrepreneurial organization and are the only one of the 20 regional associations of Suomen Yrittäjät to operate in a single municipality – Helsinki, our capital city. Our membership consists of more than 5,000 businesses of various sizes and from different industries.
As a member of Helsingin Yrittäjät, you will receive up-to-date information, training and valuable benefits to support doing business. You can also network with other business owners and our partners at our many events.
Our free advice services help our members deal with business challenges. Our 100 experts are only a phone call away.
The entrepreneurial organization as a whole
Helsingin Yrittäjät is one of Suomen Yrittäjät’s 20 regional associations. Suomen Yrittäjät is the largest central organization in the Finnish business community with more than 115,0000 member businesses. Suomen Yrittäjät has a three-tier structure:
- As a central organization, Suomen Yrittäjät does advocacy work related to national affairs.
- Regional associations (20) play an influential role in their own region and province.
- Local societies (nearly 400) play a part in local decision-making through advocacy.
Advocacy work within industries is done in cooperation with the 63 trade associations of Suomen Yrittäjät. Suomen Yrittäjät also has an EU office in Brussels.
Did you know?
- Helsingin Yrittäjät was established in 1939
- Helsingin Yrittäjät is one of the 20 regional associations of Suomen Yrittäjät.
- Our membership consists of more than 5,000 businesses from different industries.
- Helsingin Yrittäjät has six local societies.
- We have our own networks for international business owners, young business owners and senior business owners.
- Our most important membership benefit is our advice service, which offers you help over the phone in any business situation.