The funds will be used to offer legal advice to people like small business owners and immigrant entrepreneurs.
HT Laser Oy from Central Finland, Merima Oy from Helsinki, Rukakeskus Oy from northwest Finland and Tapojärvi Oy from Lapland received the National Entrepreneur Award.
Both award recipients offer skills for the digital age.
THE LARGEST BUSINESS FEDERATION IN FINLAND
The Federation of Finnish Enterprises is the largest and most influental business federation in Finland. Today our membership consists of more than 115,000 enterprises of all sizes, from all corners of the country, and encompasses the entire business spectrum. The membership structure provides a good reflection of the structure of Finnish business as a whole.
Entrepreneurs have a vital role in keeping the wheels of Finnish society and the economy turning. We play an active role in ensuring that our political decision-makers act to improve the environment that small and medium-sized enterprises operate in. We also provide information to the public to help influence opinions and raise public awareness of entrepreneurship in Finland.
We influence and interact with Finnish decision-makers at all levels: locally, nationally and in the European Union.
REASONS TO BELONG TO THE FEDERATION OF FINNISH ENTERPRISES
- The Federation of Finnish Enterprises is a means of exerting influence. Together, we improve the status of entrepreneurs and the conditions for business. We are building a community of entrepreneurship.
- Entrepreneurs know how to manage their company’s business. The experts at the Federation of Finnish Enterprises know the legislation affecting business and can give advice where it’s needed.
- Accurate information has real value. The members’ publications and online services of the Federation of Finnish Enterprises keep member entrepreneurs up to date.
- Are you looking for business partners or like-minded entrepreneurs? The Federation of Finnish Enterprises offers a ready-made network for collaboration and cooperation.
- Most of our membership benefits can be accessed via the yrittajat.fi members’ extranet. Some of the membership benefits offered by our partner companies require a separate contract with the company offering the benefit.
Brings together all state-funded
EUROPEAN ECONOMIC AND SOCIAL COMMITTEE EESC
EESC is organised civil society’s official consultative committee within the EU Confederation of Finnish Industries. The Federation of Finnish Enterprise has one member in the committee.
» Read more